Using concepts from the entire course, write a report to the senior management of the old media company that:
1. Presents an organizational structure that fosters communication, innovation, performance, constructive conflict and free exchange of ideas and diversity of thought.
2. Ties the proposed structure to an organizational culture that meets the above objectives. Specifically, what are the defining characteristics of the culture and how will they generate desired employee behaviors?
3. Identifies the type of leader necessary for this new organization to be successful. What are the characteristics and behaviors necessary to lead this organization?
4. Presents a performance management systems that fosters collaboration, high performance and innovation in work teams
5. Addresses the problem of organizational stagnation and rigidity. Devise systems and procedures that question the dominant logic, encourage employees to think differently and raise difficult problems, and that create and receptivity to and acceptance of change.