Write 2-3 page paper about Lev S. Vygotsky and education
1. What are the most important elements in this theorist? (Choose 3-5 elements)
2. Concrete connection: Relate one aspect of his/her philosophy to your own personal experience as a student.
3. What was revolutionary or new about this theory when it was written?
4. Are there any problems with his/her philosophy? Your Critiques?
5. What is this theorist legacy to education today? In what ways do his theories contribute to modern curricular thought and practice?