APA format 400 to 500 words, with 2 sources. Attaching the grading rubric.
Create a research hypothesis in your area of study that would be answered using a chi square test of independence. Include the following:
- Introduction: Brief description of the study including the purpose and importance of the research question being asked.
- What is the null hypothesis? What is the research hypothesis?
- Participants/Sampling Method: Describe your sampling method. What is your sample size? Who is your population of interest? How representative is the sample of the population under study?
- Data Analysis: Describe the statistical analysis. (HINT: This should be a chi square test of independence). What is your IV? What is your DV? What level of measurement are your IV and DV? What is your alpha level?
- Results & Discussion: Did you reject the null hypothesis? What information did you use to lead you to your conclusion? Was your p value greater than or less than your alpha? NOTE: You can just make up numbers, but include your made-up p value.