Write a research proposal based on why victims may or may not report crimes especially that concerning sexual crimes.
- Identify the problem and question you propose to investigate.
- Describe the significance of your study.
- Discuss the kind of information/data needed to answer your research question and steps you must take to collect the information.
Identify the main (key) points established in the literature regarding your problem. Describe the different views the literature presents.
Argument about the stakeholders who may sympathize with your research results and discuss what interests and perspectives they could bring.
Based on the literature, identify the most conclusive (credible) solutions to the problem you established. Do you find the literature limiting?
Your paper must be concise, well written, and should meet the following:
- Length: 6-8 pages (not counting cover and references pages).
- To support your statements, cite a minimum of 5 scholarly journal sources that are not provided or linked in this course
- APA Format
Bachman, R., & Schutt, R. (2017). The Practice of Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice (6th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications, Inc. p. 24.