Question 1. continuation of previous question
In this week’s discussion board, discuss your thoughts about your Research Methodology focusing on:
- What research methodology are you planning to use and why?
- How does your selected research methodology differ from, at least, one other research methodology?
Remember to use a formal writing style and cite where appropriate.
- Watch the video Problem Statement. (Links to an external site.)
- Write a problem statement on selected research topic . Your problem statement must thoroughly describe the problem and include:
- Facts (Shows that your problem is a problem)
- The problem (What is your research problem?)
- Why it is a problem?
- A summary of how you are going to fix the problem
- Watch the video Developing a Research Question. (Links to an external site.)
- Create two research questions for research topic you created in week 1.
- Remember that research questions should focus on the purpose of the research and should provide an answer to the research problem.
- Write a short paper (5 pages maximum excluding non-content pages) on the process of coming up with a good problem statement and research questions.
- Your paper should be detailed enough so that someone can read it and come up with the same or similar research questions.
- The paper must follow the formatting guidelines in The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (2010), (6th ed., 7th printing) and contain scholarly references. In addition, the paper will be submitted through the Turnitin originality-checking tool.