- make an outline of the chapter.
- Be sure that your outline includes key concepts, terms, and people from the â€œUnit Objectivesâ€ document in the unit box at Moodle.
- Make sure you include the important information that is contained in each section of the chapter.
- Your outline should have the most important points from the chapter in it, but you don’t need to include every point the chapter makes. A general rule of thumb is that every 1 to 3 paragraphs can usually be summarized in a phrase or two on your outline, more or less.
- Make sure your spelling, grammar, and punctuation are correct.
- Your outline must be your own work, of course. You can copy the headings and sub-headings within the chapter of your textbook, but the rest of the phrases and sentences should be in your own words. Don’t copy those from your book or the internet — write them in your own words.
- Submit your outline on a word document before the Due Date.
Unit One Objectives
Philosophical antecedents of experimental psychology
Physiological antecedents of experimental psychology
I attached the books â€œchapter outlineâ€ to help follow. I can upload pictures or the chapter page by page if need be, just let me know! Thank you!