1. The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation
Explore The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation website.
Due Date: May 14, 2017 23:59:59 Max Points: 50Details:
Visit the website of The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, an organization dedicated to altruistic pursuits.
Review the information, literature, and downloadable documents.
Design your own assignment in which you implement five acts of kindness (pro-social behavior). Use your discretion, common sense, and modesty at all times. Do not put yourself in an environment of potential danger or harm.
Write a paper of 500-750 words, in which you:
- Describe your implementation of kindness: what did you do, how did you approach the idea, where did you implement it and to whom?
- Describe the reactions you perceived from others and yourself.
- Describe what you learned about prosocial behavior from this exercise. Compare the actual application of the behavior relative to this topic material.
- If you are a faith-based person, explain how your faith helped you implement your helping behavior. If you are not a faith-based person, explain what philosophy, belief system, or values you connected to helping behavior.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.