I’m trying to learn for my Art & Design class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- the history of their life,
- events happening at the time they live or lived and were working,
- other art movements happening at the same time they were working,
- their theories on art,
- what if any art movement they belong or belonged to,
- a summary of their body of work- did they pioneer a new direction in their medium,
- what were the main elements and principles of design they tend or tended to use,
- what of the 6 functions does their art employ,
- what art criticism have they received (which of the theories are applied to their work) and do you agree or disagree with that assessment, does the artist?