- Find a NEWS article that addresses a recent example of social inequality. It can involve any form of inequality discussed in the book, such as race or ethnicity, gender, class, etc. (A news article is an article from a media source like a newspaper or magazine such as the New York Times, FOX, The Washington Post, VICE, etc. that addresses a current event. It does not include sources like Wikipedia, eHow, dictionaries, academic journals, or other information websites.)
- Write a minimum 300 word essay that answers the following questions:
- Based on the article you chose, how is the social inequality described? How does it relate to the forms of stratification discussed in the book?
- According to the article, what are the consequences of the social inequality for the people experiencing it? How does it impact their life outcomes or opportunities?
- How can the form of social inequality be addressed so we can move towards a more fair and just society?
Term papers experts is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (205) 286-5157
Any Given Deadline