market structures 13
The Week 4 assignment is a group project. During Week 4 or earlier, five to six students are assigned groups. Each group leader will submit the assignment on behalf of their group. Each group selects one factual business example then, responds to the following:
- Distinguish among four market structures: perfect competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, and monopoly in this order.
- Identify your companyâ€™s market structure (i.e., perfect competition, monopolistic competition, oligopoly, and monopoly), explaining your reasoning.
- Examine whether competitive pressures are present in your companyâ€™s industry with high barriers to entry.
- Evaluate how high barriers to entry into the industry may influence your companyâ€™s long-run profitability.
- Explain the price elasticity of demand in your companyâ€™s market structure and its effect on your companyâ€™s pricing decision.
- Investigate whether government regulations encourage or discourage your business relative to its industry.
- Analyze how the role of the government may affect your market structureâ€™s ability to price its products.
The Market Structures paper
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s APA Style resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Assigned group
- Studentsâ€™ names in group
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013.
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions as well as Writing a Thesis Statement, refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Centerâ€™s Citing Within Your Paper guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
With this assignment I only need 1page and section 3 only completed no title page or anything just apa style the company we choose is Kroger food chain
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper