Justice for Black Lives
A number of grassroots movements have sprung up over the past year to attend to community needs and make policy change.
In 7 pages, offer an explanation of the movement; attending to the following questions:
· What is the goal of this effort?
· Is this goal a part of a broader project?
· What is the strategy in meeting this goal?
· What movement predates this iteration of this particular work?
· How is this iteration different?
· What tactics and strategies are at play?
· What tools is this movement using?
· Where are women and gender expanding people in this story? What is at stake for them and how have they contributed?
· How does this story explain Western country to an outsider?
1) DEFUND THE POLICE
2) POLICE OFFICERS TO BE REMOVED FROM SCHOOLS