Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper examining how various motivational strategies affect productivity in a selected workplace–yours or one with which you are familiar.
Include an explanation of the following:
- Organizational efforts to improve performance
- Employees’ resistance to increasing productivity
- The management’s philosophy of motivation and its practices
Analyze the implications of applying any two motivational theories not currently in practice at the workplace.
Identify how these theories would affect management and employees.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
· Explains organizational efforts to improve performance.
· Explains employees’ resistance to increasing productivity.
· Explains the management’s philosophy of motivation and its practices.
· Analyzes the implications of applying any two motivational theories not currently in practice in the selected workplace.
· Describes how these motivational theories would impact both management and employees..
Organization and Development
· The paper is 1,450 to 1,750 words in length.
· The paper is clear and organized; major points are supported by details, examples, or analysis.
· The tone aligns with the assignment’s purpose and is geared toward the appropriate audience.
· The paper provides relevant and sufficient background on the topic.
· The paper is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
Mechanics and Format
· The assignment file is presentable and functional.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
· The paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendices—is consistent with APA guidelines.