Explain how “success” was measured
Assignment 13 DS 520
· Healthcare quality initiatives can include such things as improved patient care, electronic health record management/ implementation, clinical equipment upgrades, and facilities upgrades.
· Describe a time when you or someone you know were part of a healthcare quality initiative. Explain what the quality initiative was, and what was not working well with the current process/procedure (i.e., the improvement opportunity the quality initiative sought to address).
· What were the goals of the project?
· What were the outcomes of the quality improvement project? Were all of the goals met?
· Explain how “success” was measured
· Be 2 pages in length, not including the required cover and reference pages
· Formatted according to APA writing guidelines
· Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of three scholarly articles from peer-reviewed journal articles.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper