. Each thread must be at least 400 words, demonstrate course-related knowledge, and integrate at least 2 peer-reviewed articles. In addition to the thread, the student will reply to the threads of at least 3 classmates. Each reply must be at least 250 words and contain at least 1 citation from a peer-reviewed journal
n reviewing the case study on British Airways it is important to consider the full 10 year period described in the case study (1980-1990). British Airways transformed itself from an organization of inefficiencies into a customer focused and financially healthy organization. As you reflect on the transformative power of change in almost every area of the company and the overall change in company culture; respond to the following prompts as you prepare your DB thread for this assignment:
- How was the accompanying reading, “Re-Energizing the Mature Organization,” germane to the case on British Airways?
- What was life like at the “old” British airways? What was difficult about making change?
- What were the critical factors in the successful transformation?
- How did they transform themselves? (e.g. key steps and sequence, risks)
- What would you have done differently?