discuss how training needs are determined by comparing the concepts of proactive and reactive needs assessments be very specific
It is vital to the long-term success of the business that employees carry out their jobs well. This is particularly important if you are in a competitive field where the only differentiator may be the respective performances of individuals and teams within the competing companies. Improving employee performance through training and development, career development, and rewards are a few ways to motivate teams toward successful outcomes.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Discuss how training needs are determined by comparing the concepts of proactive and reactive needs assessments. Be very specific.
- Identify and describe at least three (3) training methods you believe would be effective in delivering training content to employees. Are the methods you chose cost effective? Why? Why not?
- Analyze and explain four (4) categories of development organizations can utilize to help employees develop. Do you believe any one of the categories are more important than the others? Explain.
- Discuss a minimum of three (3) key elements outlining how an effective total rewards strategy can drive performance management success in organizations. HINT: https://www.shrm.org/ResourcesAndTools/hr-topics/benefits/Pages/total-rewards-can-drive-performance-management.aspx and https://www.managementstudyguide.com/performance-management-and-reward-practices.htm
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Design processes to manage employee performance and retention.
- Design training and development systems to improve employee performance.
- Develop competitive compensation and benefits packages that align with HRM strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper