- Individual work – Each person in the group contributes their own references and descriptions to the wiki page for your project group.
- On your own wikieducator.org account page, create a new section to include all your individual project selections.
- For each of the ten (10) topics in the course, provide links to references that have been useful for understanding and advancing your knowledge of the course topic. There should be a minimum of three (3) references for each topic. Note the source of each – Selected Media list, discussions, new searches.
- Include a description of why you selected each reference. What did it get you thinking about? What questions did it answer for you? Did it start an interesting discussion? Is it something that everyone needs to know? Did it make you smile?
- Include your own additional research – now that you know more, some other links might provide even better information about the topic. These can be any type of resources – ones you wish had been there from beginning – textbook, articles, media – lectures, other video, examples, assignments, reading, open textbooks, podcasts, diagrams.
- Yes, this means that everyone will provide 30 resources – 3 for each of the 10 topics. This your personal learning reference page – links to the resources that you selected for each topic from your own research. Wikipedia entries are acceptable but they don’t demonstration much initiative. There are 1000s of informative resources about all these topics, so you are encouraged to explore and discover some that are appropriate to expanding your understanding of the topic and are particularly interesting to you.
- Post a link to your wikieducator page section with your selections to your project Group discussion topic. Review the work of others in your group.
Term papers experts is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (205) 286-5157
Any Given Deadline