Congratulations. Your project has been staffed and you are about to meet with the team for the first time. Initial impressions are important and youâ€™ll need visuals for your presentation.
Create a slide show (in PowerPoint or similar software) in which you address the following, in this order:
1. Goals: What the project hopes to accomplish.
2. Critical Success Factors: Identify at least 4 different stakeholders; for each, list at least 2 things that the stakeholder requires in order to deem the project successful.
3. Acquisition strategy: Should the system be built in-house, created by a contractor, purchased offthe-shelf and customized, or leased as a service? Explain your rationale.
4. Resources: For in-house development, what people/skills are required and what development lifecycle do you recommend? Otherwise, identify 3 candidate organizations that can deliver the system.
5. System functions: In a table format, summarize the types of users for the system; the business reason(s) each would use the system; the ways that the system supports each of these needs; and how this support differs from the current system.
6. Connectivity: Provide a diagram that shows how the system will connect to the other information systems and what data flows among them.
7. Security: List the most serious cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities of the new system. Suggest strategies to address them.
8. Mobility: Identify the systemâ€™s capabilities for mobile use. Include a title and summary slide. Use one slide for each of the 8 points above. Include speaker notes or audio narration that explains each slide more fully. Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.