- Read the attached article:
- Hacking IoT: Case Study on Baby Monitor Exposures and Vulnerabilities – Rapid7
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING A CASE STUDYA case study analysis requires you to investigate a problem, examine the alternative solutions, and propose the most effective solution using supporting evidence. Your submission should be no more than 2 pages and needs to adhere to APA formatting for spacing and citations. Include a title page, your case study (1-2 pages), and reference page. For guidance on APA formatting check out this resource: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/2/10/Preparing the CaseBefore you begin writing, follow these guidelines to help you prepare and understand the case study:
- Read and examine the case thoroughly
- Take notes, highlight relevant facts, underline key problems.
- Focus your analysis
- Identify two to three key problems
- Why do they exist?
- How do they impact the information security field?
- Who is responsible for them?
- Uncover possible solutions
- Review course readings, discussions, outside research, and your experience.
- Select the best solution
- Consider strong supporting evidence, pros, and cons: is this solution realistic?
Drafting the CaseOnce you have gathered the necessary information, a draft of your analysis should include these sections:
- Identify the key problems and issues in the case study.
- Formulate and include a thesis statement, summarizing the outcome of your analysis in 1â€“2 sentences.
- Set the scene: background information, relevant facts, and the most important issues.
- Outline possible alternatives (not necessarily all of them)
- Why are alternatives not possible at this time (if not possible)?
- Proposed Solution
- Provide one specific and realistic solution
- Explain why this solution was chosen
- Support this solution with solid evidence
- Determine and discuss specific strategies for accomplishing the proposed solution.
- If applicable, recommend further action to resolve some of the issues
- What should be done and who should do it?
Finalizing the CaseAfter you have composed the first draft of your case study analysis, read through it to check for any gaps or inconsistencies in content or structure: Is your thesis statement clear and direct? Have you provided solid evidence? Is any component from the analysis missing?When you make the necessary revisions, proofread and edit your analysis before submitting the final draft.
WEBSITE LIVE CHAT:
+1 (203) 402-8395
WHAT WE GUARANTEE
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Customer support
Termpapersexperts.com is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.