I’m trying to learn for my Business class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- Length is 2-3 pages, no less and no more
- Must be typed
- Should be written in complete sentences; bullets are acceptable, but paragraphs work better for analysis
- At the top of the page should be your name, RMI 370 Spring 2020, the name of the case, and the date
- Your submission can be printed on both sides of the page. Staple multiple pages together as needed.
- Do not submit in a binder, folder, or with any sort of cover.
- The primary grading criteria is content – answer the questions thoroughly, please. Thus, 80% of a case write-upgrade is content.
- Organization and clarity issues will cause you to lose points, too. Hence, 15% of a case write-up is organization and clarity of expression.
- Spelling, grammar and punctuation matters less so, accounting for 5% of a case write-up grade.
If the case seems to be an exemplar – an example of good practice, then address these questions and instructions:
- Write a 5-8 sentence paragraph in your own words summarizing the reading.
- Is there a certain area of RM that this case emphasizes? If so, what is it, and how do you know that? If not, why not?
- What “good RM practices” appear in the reading? How do you think these practices might differ between a for-profit versus a not-for-profit organization? What about a small business versus a large corporation? Explain carefully.
- Are there any challenges mentioned? If so, describe them.
- Write five questions that remain unanswered about RM in the organization as it is implemented, after you have read the case.