answer your research question by critically analyzing multiple sources while offering your academic audience new perspectives or/and potential solutions on the given issue. By doing so, you will be able to make an argumentative complex claim on the issue. This is a 5-7 page academic argument, double-spaced in APA format.
Your paper should:
1) Be structured around a clear and persuasive complex claim, backed up with multiple sources
2) Articulate your stakes: why does your argument matter?
3) Acknowledge and address counter-arguments (and warrants, if necessary)
4) Utilize sources in strategic, focused ways
5) Provide a road-map that gives the reader appropriate expectations about the content and flow of your paper